Pure Game is excited to have launched its Back to Sports Online Auction & Opportunity Drawing on Monday! This event will help our organization continue serving youth in our communities during these times of uncertainty.
This year’s auction will use Greater Giving Online Bidding – allowing for a paperless bidding system. You will bid using your smartphone or tablet on silent auction items. Also, you can easily track Packages by “following” their activity without having to continuously return to a table or bid sheet.
Below are a couple Frequently Asked Questions regarding online bidding, courtesy of Greater Giving. Should you have further questions, please contact our Director of Development Cristina Velasquez at [email protected].
Q: How do I Mobile Bid with Greater Giving Online Bidding?
- Click on Start Bidding
- Create an account
- Select the package you wish to bid on.
- You can Bid the next increment or Bid More than the next increment
- If you choose to Bid More you can choose to set your Max Bid. If your max bid is the highest, the system will automatically bid in your favor until you are outbid or until the silent auction closes. If your bid is lower than the highest max bid on that package, you will be prompted to enter a higher bid.
- To purchase a package at the Buy Now price, select the Buy button.
- To “watch” a package, select the star icon on the package.
- To make a donation, select the Donation button on your home screen and choose a preset amount or select the Custom Amount button to enter the amount you wish to donate.
- If you’re out-bid at any point before the silent auction closes, you will receive a text message.
- To view packages you are bidding on, click the menu button and select Bids.
- To view packages you are watching, click the menu button and select Favorites.
- Once the auction closes, the guest with the highest bid will win.
- Under the Bids area you can check your winning packages.
Q: Will this work on all devices?
- Yes, you can bid with any mobile device.
- With smartphones and tablets, you can browse, search and bid via a web browser.
- When registering your mobile device, you will be provided a custom URL for bidding purposes.
- With standard mobile phones, you can bid and receive alerts via text messaging.
Read More From Us…