Become a champion while having fun
Pure Game creates programming for children that integrates a character education curriculum, leadership coaching, and sport. Our programs increase and encourage physical activity (aligned with public school physical activity standards), incentivizes attendance, introduces new skills, and builds character. As an organization, our company values are Family First, Confidence with Compassion, Exercise a Growth Mindset, and above all else, Fun. We believe these values to encompass the importance of learning. Through play and experiential learning, we create memorable experiences and instill the life values that last far beyond the field of play and school.
Our programs have been developed by those who live and work in the neighborhoods we serve. This connection is an essential aspect of our programming because what we provide the children directly relates to them and their circumstances. Working with children on their level, understanding them emotionally, and helping them deal with their struggles allows our Field Champions to relate with them at a higher level. We create our positive outcomes because of the relationships developed between Field Champion and student.
- Children reported feeling an increase in safety towards their peers after the Pure Game program increasing the likelihood of a sense of school connectedness
- Students attitudes towards personal safety increased by 30% after participating in the Pure Game programallowing for an elevated capacity to engage in learning and attend school on a regular basis
- After graduating from the Pure Game program, students reported feeling more confident in being able to make more positive and ethical choices
- Pure Game participants reported an increase in their ability to stop and think about their actions as it relates to their goals with more regularity
- Pure Game student participants demonstrated an increase in their ability to look on the favorable side of conditions and results in a team related activity